Sunday, August 14, 2011

Omgosh....

Well, I wasn't going to post today - Eric and I have had a pretty busy day. We had church this morning, then had our friends, Nate and Bethany (www.nateandbethany.com) over in the afternoon. I also have to go to bed early tonight - I'm opening the store tomorrow and 5 in the morning! Phew.

Anyway, I know that I posted this website  yesterday, but seriously... I love it... I really wish I was a good cook like all these women, and I had the time, energy, and money to make all these recipes.

I also wish I had a great camera to take the kinds of pictures that they do.... Anyone want to give/buy me one? ;) I'd greatly appreciate it. k thanks. ;)

By the way... I had Caribou's Cold Press Coffee yesterday. Umm... without explaining too much, let's just say... I'm not a fan. It had a decent taste (I put a shot of white chocolate in it), but I don't think I'll be getting it again. I also got the blackberry scone. Again. (I wasn't kidding when I said it was like heaven on a plate!)

Well, I didn't really have much to say tonight, so there you go.



(Just think. If I had a great camera, I could take pictures like this myself. That would be amazing.... Just sayin'.) ;)

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin