Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm a Snob. :)

Okay so first of all.... I didn't try anybody's drinks today. :( Up next on the list is a decaf caramel latte, and I needed caffeine, so.... I got something else instead. :)

Oh! And I told you guys yesterday that I was going to try the Egg White and Turkey Bacon breakfast sandwich and the Rooibos Lemonade. ....I have to confess something. I chickened out on the sandwich. I was too scared to try it! Gah... I won't disappoint you guys like that again. I'm gonna grab a sandwich there for lunch today, and I'm gonna get the Chicken Apple Sausage, so I'll talk about it tomorrow. :) As far as the Rooibos Lemonade goes... Blech. NOT my favorite AT ALL. It was WAY too sweet for me. Our lemonade is really sweet as it is, and then with the Rooibos added to it... I just didn't like it. However, some people really like it! Again, it just depends on what your preference is.

And to talk about the title of my blog... Since working at Caribou I have found that I'm now a complete snob when it comes to other coffee places, especially other Caribou locations. I go in there and judge everything that they do and don't do, and I end up feeling superior because seriously.... I work at the best location. I really don't think I'm being biased, either! Our bakery is always stocked, we have really nice people working there, and we all work hard and efficiently. Seriously. We're an awesome store. The other locations... Not so much.

Do I feel bad that I'm a snob? Definitely not. :) It makes me feel good to know how good of a store I work at, and I even have taken a few things away from it that I personally can do better at the store. So... it's fun. I'm enjoying it. :)

Well, that's it for me. Go get a Grilled Cheese from your local Caribou! :D

PS - Take my survey. Do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin