Sunday, August 7, 2011

Latte Art.

Hey all! I don't have much time to write today - I have to practice my Sunday School lesson before I get ready for church. :)

Anyway, last night we had our second reception for everyone in Minnesota, and we had SO much fun! We were so blessed by Eric's parents and their friends - they planned everything and didn't make us do anything. That was so amazing, since the wedding had been so stressful. We feel so blessed to know so many people, and that they cared enough to come to the reception. Thanks again everyone!

And today... we have church (Eric's preaching!) and then we have a youth event at our pastor's house all afternoon. So... yay! It's gonna be a great day.... if the clouds go away, that is.

I hope you all are having an amazing weekend, and all I have to leave you with is a couple photos of latte art! Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin