Monday, August 15, 2011

Decaf Caramel Latte.

Well, here's one perk of having to work at 5 am - I'm already done for the day! It's a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. Now I have the whole day to relax, do laundry, and be productive. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Anyway... I had a Decaf Caramel Iced Latte today for my shift drink, which is my Momma's favorite drink. :) Well, sorta. Since it's warm outside I didn't want to get a hot drink, so I got the latte iced. I'm not a huge fan of decaf drinks, because I figure that if I'm gonna drink coffee, it should have caffeine in it. :) However, Caribou's decaf really isn't half bad! I actually liked it. So if you want coffee but don't want the caffeine, the decaf is a good way to go! :)

Gosh, I don't think I really have anything else left... Well, except for the fact that it has been really fun getting a free half-pound of coffee every week from work. Eric and I just finished the Kenya roast, we're about to start on the Guatemala, and I just brought home the Costa Rica! :) We're definitely light roast people. It's been fun drinking Caribou at home! We are so spoiled...

Anyway, I think that's everything I have for today. I'm suuuper tired so I think I'm gonna go put the laundry in and then take a nap. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin