Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Everybody's Lookin' Forward to the Weekend..."

Yes, I just put a lyric to Rebecca Black's song as my title. What is my problem...? Bleh. I guess I can't think of good titles this early in the morning.

Anyhoo...

So, I basically had a great time with my hubby last night. :D Since we're poor newlyweds, we went to Arby's for dinner (I'm not complaining - it's actually one of my favorite places to eat), and then Eric took me to the St. Paul Saints game (That's baseball in case you all were wondering)! We got there on time, but as soon as we parked... I realized that I had left my purse at Arby's! Oh my goodness... I was so scared. I called Arby's right away and they told me that someone turned it in (whoever you are, I'm eternally grateful). SO. We drove 25 minutes all the way back and picked it up, and THEN we headed to the game. We were an hour late, but they had only just started the 3rd inning, so we were fine. It was definitely fun! I always enjoy myself when I'm with my husband. :D

And tonight we have our second reception for everybody in Minnesota that didn't get to go to the wedding! I'm really excited about it. It'll be a good time and a good chance for me to wear my dress again. ;) Soooo that's what we're doing all day - getting ready for it.

Oh, and just to let you all know about things with my blog... I've decided that on the weekends I'm going to do one of two things:

1. I may research something about coffee or a particular coffee and then post it.
2. I may just post coffee photography or latte art for you all.

What I decide to do will depend on the busyness of the weekend. Soo.... I have a couple pictures for you all. Nothing special, but just cool photography. :) Love you!

PS - If you haven't taken my survey, go here in order to answer my question. :) THANKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin