Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mint Condition. :)

Woohoo, today I got to try my favorite drink! I was super excited when I saw that it was next on the list. :) Since you can get the Mint Condition in a variety of ways, I decided to get the Mint Condition Cooler with dark chocolate. And man... it is SO good! It tastes like mint ice cream in a cup. :) It's definitely a sweeter drink, but totally worth it. I've never tried it iced, but the hot version is very good too. I'm sure it'll be one of my trademark drinks for the winter as well. :) Aaand of course I brought home another blackberry scone. I can't get enough of those things! (I'm addicted.)

And I had a wonderful surprise today! So, there I am, obliviously making drinks and talking to my co-worker, and then I look over behind the bar area, and I am shocked to see my husband standing there! :D :D This was the first time that he's ever been able to visit me at work, and I was thrilled. He stayed for an hour and a half until my shift was over, and then he walked me out to my car before he had to head to church for a staff meeting. I love him. :) Absolutely, 100% made my day (Thanks baby!).

I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna go. It was fun working the afternoon shift today, but I go back to working the morning shift tomorrow! Looking forward to a hectic time. :)

Oh, and if you haven't seen my other blog, I have a poll on there right now that has to do with a *heated* debate between my husband and me, and I would love for you to participate! :D Here's the link.

Thanks guys! Hope you're all doing well!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin