Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Iced Chai and GRILLED CHEESE!

(Take my survey: http://babblingbarista.blogspot.com/2011/08/survey-time.html) :)

First of all... I tried the iced chai latte today (Katie's drink, just iced). I've always loved chai, but I've hardly gotten the iced, and I love it. :) It's sooo good! It's nice to take a break from having coffee as well.

Aaand... I can't believe I forgot this - we got GRILLED CHEESE at Caribou yesterday! They've been testing them at other locations for a while, but we just got it yesterday at our location and they're sooo good! We have four different kinds:

Classic 3-Cheese - This is easily my favorite (the other ones are good too, though) because it's just classic, but it's not bland. The blend of the cheeses tastes really good, and you can't go wrong with this one. :)

Turkey Gouda Pesto - This one is really good too, although I wasn't a huge fan of the pesto. However, if you like pesto, then you'll love this one. I'm a fan of gouda, so that was one thing about this sandwich that I enjoyed. :)

Italian Chicken Melt - This sandwich actually tastes like a panini. The bread is delicious, and the chicken melted with the cheese tastes perfect. If you want something like a panini that's not actually one, this is the way to go. :D

Aged Cheddar - This one is decent... I wasn't too into it, but if you like roast beef with cheddar cheese, then you should get this one. The cheese is excellent, but I don't really like that thick of roast beef, so it wasn't my style.

Even though I wasn't into all the sandwiches, none of them tasted bad! They all taste good - it just depends on your preference.

We also got a new signature iced tea - Hibiscus Apple Blossom. It's SO good, but SO sweet. If you don't really like sweet iced teas, then I wouldn't get this one. However, if you like them, then definitely check it out! I'm really looking forward to getting this for my shift drink at some point. Very flavorful! I'm a fan. :)

Well, I think that's all I have for today. Now go out and try a grilled cheese sandwich! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin