Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beautiful Day to Relax. :)

(Go to this link to take my survey: http://babblingbarista.blogspot.com/2011/08/survey-time.html) :)

Hello, friends! So, today's my day off and I'm loving it. Plus the fact that Eric is working from home for part of the day makes it even better. The weather is beautiful outside, and I'm just taking my time getting ready before I go grocery shopping. I love being able to relax. :)

Anyway, it has been super encouraging to get all the comments from you guys about this blog. I'm really excited about making it my hobby, and I feel like it's something that other people can actually get into as well (thanks Mandi for your encouragement. It made my day.). :)

Here's another question for you guys that I won't be so intense about you answering, but if you have a thought, I would love to hear it.

If there is anything that you would like to see on the blog, hear about, or learn about, what would it be?


I would love to know what you guys think, if you're interested in answering!

Well, I think I'm going to head to Caribou after grocery shopping and pick up a Rooibos Lemonade (never tried it before, but I've heard it's delish), and I might try an Egg-White Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich! I've never had it before, but I've been watching Food Network Star on Hulu this morning, and it's making me want to branch out even more and try everything that I can. :) I'll let you know what I think about it. ;)

Have a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin