Friday, August 26, 2011

Blended Chai.

Hey guys!

So, I guess my lack of updating yesterday calls for an explanation. ...Hopefully this will be good enough. So... I worked 10 hours yesterday - 6:30-4:30. Aaand when I got home, I was absolutely exhausted. Basically, all I did was eat the food my wonderful hubby made for me, stare at the TV while The Devil Wear Prada was playing, and then I barely made it to bed at 8 when I promptly fell asleep. THEN I had to get up this morning at 3:45 in order to be at work by 5. So... it's been a busy couple of days. So I hope you'll forgive me. :)

Anyhoo... I had the Blended Chai (David's drink - I know, I'm a little out of order.) today! I have to say.. I like the hot chai much better. The only reason is because I think putting the ice in the chai really waters it down, so you don't get as much of the awesome flavor of the chai tea. I think the hot chai is an awesome fall drink, and I'm sure that once fall hits I'll definitely be drinkin' some o' that. :D

Oh, and I worked SuperGlue today! So basically what that means is that I ran around everywhere and did everything. The only thing I didn't do was be the cashier. Beyond that though... I had to back up the cashiers by getting the drip coffees for them, make the sandwiches, make sure the bakery case was filled, back up on bar whenever I was needed, restock items, keep the coffees on track... and so on and so forth (seriously, there's even more. lol!). So yes... it was a busy day. :) I worked 7 hours, and it really didn't feel like it. I love working the morning shifts because they always work like that. I worked 5 til noon, and barely noticed that I worked that long. Again... I love my job. :)

Well, I guess that's it for now... Hope you all have a GREAT weekend! If any of you live in MN, make sure you get out to the State Fair! I don't think Eric and I will be going... so have extra fun for us! :) <3

PS - The Cranberry-Orange Scone is delicious..... Thanks Nancy (one of the best customers) for recommending it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin