Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Definitely a Monday.

Well, today is Monday... And there's really nothing interesting to say, other than I am definitely addicted to the Peach Black Iced Tea from Caribou. It's definitely extremely delicious, and I love it. :) I know I didn't post about coffee this weekend like I said I was going to, but as free as I thought we were going to be... we weren't. We did all fun stuff, though! Eric and I went to a wedding on Friday night, then on Saturday we went to our friends David and Lindsey's place for dinner, then we went to a 40's swing night with them! It was so legit. It was in an airplane hanger, and it was definitely a lot of fun. :) Sunday we had a potluck at church and then we watched the Vikings game with Eric's parents. So, all in all, it was a good weekend!

I'm definitely determined though to write a post about the origins of some coffees. I'm really interested in researching them... I just haven't done it yet.

Well, that's all I have for today! Eric and I are gonna watch the Bronco's game at Applebee's tonight, and I'm suuuper excited about that. I haven't watched one of my home team's games in a long time. Yay! :)

Go get a Pumpkin White Mocha. :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin